Monday 11 March 2013

Paperfolk Screenprints!

I have been meaning to upload these for a while but I seem to have got pre-occupied with other things!

I have a small collection of 4 limited edition screenprints which will be available in my etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaperFolkGlasgow?ref=ss_profile ) for a limited period. The number available of each print varies but there are no more than 10 editions of each one.

Each print started as an illustration which I then wanted to find a process that would give me the detail in the print. I opted for screenprinting in the end. At the time a lot of my drawings and collages were completed on graph paper so I wanted to try and print the background of the screenprints as graph paper as well. This turned out to be a bit harder than I had anticipated because of the strength of the ink colours- i.e. if the ink was too strong in colour it meant that you couldn't see the actual illustration.

If you have any questions you can contact me through my etsy shop or email info@paperfolk.co.uk.
As they say once they're gone, they're gone!

Ears For Sale
Legs and Teeth (Line only)
Legs and Teeth (Colour)


Bunny Boy





 

No comments:

Post a Comment