Sunday, 21 April 2013
Hey I made you a Mixtape!
I don't know whether it was the unusually sunny weather in Glasgow over the past couple of days or whether I need a break but I got thinking about holidays. I pulled together a collage made up of vintage fifties pinups, Victorian luggage and a map of Tokyo.
Here was the tunes that I listened to today...
1. Don't ask me to dance - Arab Strap
2. Jessica - Adam Green
3. Dead Funny - Archie Bronson Outfit
4. The boy with the arab strap - Belle and Sebastien
5. The ribbon - Devendra Banhart
6. Made up love song - The Guilliemots
7. Steady as she goes - The Raconteurs
8. Johnny Cash - Sons and Daughters
9. Burning down the house - Talking Heads
10. Staring at the Sun - TV on the Radio