Friday 3 May 2013

Embroiderer's Delight: Sewing Pins

Okay so not strictly part of the embroiderer's kit but lets face it, if you embroider it's highly likely that you have stitched two bits of material together at some point. It's even more likely that you will have pins in your sewing box as well.

Aren't pins just really boring? I hear you say. Well yes they are in some respects but like many other dressmaking tools you can pick up them up in a more flashier version if you so desire.

I for one like a more colourful pin in my sewing box. This is partly due to my inclination towards more fun products and partly due to safety. You see, I've lost count of the number of times I've pulled on a skirt and been jabbed by a forgotten pin. Not so easy to lose a pin with a colourful glass head on it!

So even if its only for your own safety, I suggest everyone invests in some glamorous pins...
Buy Me Here
Buy Me Here
Buy Me Here
Buy Me Here
Buy Me Here

No comments:

Post a Comment