Sunday 2 June 2013

Embroiderer's Delight: Sewing Labels

Remember when you were a kid and your mum used to sew your name inside your school clothes? I used to love it when she would order them in and you could choose the font, colour and even have a little picture on them. I know this was basically my mum's way of making sure that no-one else went home with my coat but it was also kinda nice laying claim to your stuff!

The same goes now for anything that I make. I used to not bother about putting labels on anything but now its become a definite part of my process. An artist signs a painting so why not effectively sign your embroidery?

Here are some nice choices of labels that I found to buy online...

(Just click on 'Buy me Here' link underneath each image)

Buy Me Here
Buy Me Here
Buy Me Here
Buy Me Here


Buy Me Here



 



No comments:

Post a Comment