Monday 21 October 2013

Monday Musings: Happy Films

So last night I was looking for an upbeat film to watch while I was sewing. After having a good look through the hundreds of DVDs in our collection, I settled on one. My other half came through from the kitchen and said he could've put money on what film I was going to pick. Slightly perturbed at being so predictable I asked him to back this up. He cheerfully rhymed off a good six or seven of my  'go to' films and to be honest I couldn't really argue!

So here are my predictable go to films for most occasions (including sickness, sewing, laziness and sadness). My 'cheer up' films...

What are your go to films?


1. The Royal Tenenbaums


2. Ghost World



3. I Heart Huckabees


4. Be Kind Rewind


5. Me and You and Everyone We Know


I could really go one for another dozen or so films but these are definitely my Happy Top Five!

No comments:

Post a Comment