Monday 4 November 2013

Monday Musings: Coral and Tusk Behind the Scenes



Sorry I haven't been great on the blog front over the past week. I just started back in full time employment after being on maternity leave for 9 months (shock to the system!) and also had a craft fayre in Glasgow yesterday. The past week has been filled with trying to get my head around speaking to adults again and also trying to make Christmas stock in huge quantities.

I found a little video online from Coral and Tusk, a brand that uses machine embroidery as their main process for creating their very sweet products. Its a little behind the scenes look at their studio and process. After watching I became very jealous of their studio space and very inspired to create some more work. Check it out here .

No comments:

Post a Comment